The Lucky-Stone trail starts with the first out of six stages at the Alpine Garden Maran. Next to an amazing view there are also many unique plants and sparkling gems to admire. Every station holds a little quiz that invites young and old to solve the riddle.
Rest stopsRestaurant "isblaatere"
Cheese Making Factory Maran
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please follow the rules and signposting. You will find further helpful tips under the hiking information.
Tips and hints
This hike is also possible during the summer sesason.
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please heed the rules and signposting.
- Please keep your dogs on a leash
- Please take litter and leftovers from picnics home again
- You will often see game on your walks. Enjoy the sight of these animals and respect their familiar surroundings.
- Leave trail markings where they are
- Do not use closed paths (winter sports report)
- Do not leave the officially marked winter hiking trails
Getting thereOnce you arrive in Chur, follow the sign posts Arosa. At the village entrance, opposite the petrol station, turn right towards the golf course.
Parking spaces at the golf course (right next to the Lucky Stone Trail) are limited. It is highly recommended to park at the Ochsenbühl car park and to take the local bus to the golf course. Further information can be found here.
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentClothing appropriate for the weather conditions is recommended.
- 8 Waypoints
- 8 Waypoints