A "KrimiSpass" is an interactive theme trail that turns every walk into a real experience for young and old. This KrimiSpass is about the "Carmen case". Carmen was found dead in her flat. But who is to blame for this? It is now your task to take on the role of the cantonal police and solve the case. Go on a search for clues, ask around in the village and in the victim's surroundings and find further clues. You will surely find some important traces in Innerarosa and be able to solve the crime.
(Please note that the information on the trail is in German only)
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please follow the rules and signposting. You will find further helpful tips under the hiking information.
Tips and hints
More information and the download of the KrimiSpass can be found here: www.krimispass.ch/swiss/arosa
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please heed the rules and signposting.
- Please keep your dogs on a leash
- Please take litter and leftovers from picnics home again
- You will often see game on your walks. Enjoy the sight of these animals and respect their familiar surroundings.
- Leave trail markings where they are
- Do not use closed paths (winter sports report)
- Do not leave the officially marked winter hiking trails
Getting thereFrom Chur along the winding Arosastrasse to the end of the valley to Arosa. Continue on the road all the way to Inneraros until you see the parking "Brüggli" on your righthandside.
At the entrance to the village there is a large signs indicating the various parking options. We recommend the Brüggli car park.
You can find more information under: www.arosa-parking.com
Book recommendations for this region:
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes suitable for the weather
- Pen and paper to note down the most important things
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints