Just in time for its 20-year aniversary the Globi Hikingtrail in Lenzerheide got a complete revision. 13 installations are waiting to be discovered. Exciting adventures are guarenteed. The route was slightly adjusted, so that the distances between the installations are shorter making sure it always stays interesting for the kids. The starting point is by the valley station Val Sporz. From there a short ride with the chairlift to the middle station Tgantieni awaits.
By the 13 installations along the only Globi hiking trail in Switzerland, Globi explains interesting topics as nature and technology in a fun way. A lot of fun and exciting adventures are guaranteed. On the way you can visit the Globi house and leave Globi a message.
It's best to plan a full day for the trail, but it can also be done in two days.
From Basel and Zurich - Chur-Sued (exit no. 17) - Lenzerheide.
From Milano - Lugano - San Bernadino tunnel - Thusis - Chur (exit Lenzerheide) - Lenzerheide.
Parking spaces at the valley station Val Sporz
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentAlthough parts of the trail can be accomplished with an offroad stroller, we recommend child carrier backpacks.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.