The Hörnli Trail is a blue flow trail line and leads from the Hörnli mountain station 6.8 km down towards the valley station.
Distance 6.8 km
With many landing stage bends, different landscapes and a breathtaking view of Arosa, the Hörnli Trail offers something for every biker. On the route there are also always resting places where you can relax.
Ein Stopp im Restaurant Alpenblick und einfach nur die Aussicht geniessen.
Update: October 08, 2021
Getting thereVon Chur aus geht es über die Schanfiggerstrasse bis nach Arosa. In Arosa angekommen fährt man alles durchs Dorf bis man bei der Hörnli-Express Talstation angelangt ist. Dort finden Sie gebührenpflichtige Parkplätze.
ParkingBei der Hörnli-Express Talstation
32T 547448 5179525
EquipmentBike, Helm, Protektoren und Handschuhe
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view