In Arosa ride towards Ochsenalp. On forest roads the path leads via Prätschalp to the Roten Tritt. The view is unique and seduces you at any time to a photo stop. With easy descents over the Ochsenalp, you soon reach the crossroad, which leads to the village of Tschiertschen or the Churerjoch.
The journey continues on a rapid forest road down to Molinis. Once there, the continuous final ascent with about 800 meters of altitude via Litzirüti and reservoir to Arosa. A beautiful, mostly in the forest located path offers pure bike ambience and demands the tired legs once again to the finish.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.