From Mount Hörnli by foot through the Urden valley or hover over with the Aerial Tramway Urdenbahn to Urdenfürggli. Ascent from there to Mt. Parpaner Rothorn.
Distance 5 km
On Hörnli one starts by foot throug the valley or takes a ride in the Aerial Tramway Urdenbahn. On Urdenfürggli, the path leads first steeply downhil before the versatile ascent thorugh tha gallery and past rock walls up to Mt. Parpaner Rothorn starts, from where one can enjoy a wide view to Lenzerheide.
Update: October 13, 2017
Getting thereFollow the street from Chur to Arosa and through the village to the valley station of the Cable car Hörnli-Express.
ParkingPark at the valley station of the Cable car Hörnli-Express.
32T 547377 5179467
EquipmentFestes Schuhwerk, eine Zwischenverpflegung sowie Regen- und Sonnenschutz gehören hier in den Rucksack
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view