On this walk you can also follow the themed route "Protection,Forest,Humans" with interesting information about nature hazards, protection forest and humans.
Rest stopsPlayground Untersee
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please follow the rules and signposting. You will find further helpful tips under the hiking information.
Tips and hints
The hike is also possible during the winter season.
Arosa strives to provide hikers with a well-developed and marked network of hiking trails. Please heed the rules and signposting.
- Please keep your dogs on a leash
- Please take litter and leftovers from picnics home again
- You will often see game on your walks. Enjoy the sight of these animals and respect their familiar surroundings.
- Leave trail markings where they are
- Do not use closed paths (winter sports report)
- Do not leave the officially marked winter hiking trails
Getting thereOnce you arrive in Chur, follow the sign posts Arosa. The train station in Langwies is also clearly signposted. To reach the Untersee lake, drive all the way to Arosa. At the village entrance you need to turn left and follow the street all the way downhill to the Untersee lake.
There are a few parking spots available at the train station Langwies. There is only a limited number of parking spots at the Untersee lake Arosa. Therefore it is recommended to park at the Ochsenbühl car park and either take the local bus to the Untersee lake or walk by foot. Further information can be found here.
Book recommendations for this region:
- 4 Waypoints
- 4 Waypoints