Very nice track.
In my understanding this is the official "ski safari" tour.
1) check that the Tschiertschen skilifts is open.
2) the whole tour is easy, for snowboardes your have some points where you need to walk a bit, but "no pain... no gain"... and this is really nice.
3) From Gürgaletsch direction Malakoff peak you need "off piste ski" "schnee schüe". Here is mandatory. PS: you need to walk for 40 min.
4) the Going down from the point between Gürgaletsch and Malakoff is not difficult but is close to 40%... this is the only point where there are some avalanche risks. But when I went I saw that a "bomb" was exploded.. and different people told me that this "ski safary" is a kind of "official and supervised freeride", see also next point.
5) In Parpan, buy the "ski safari tiket" this allow you to use all the lifts (lenzerheide, arosa & Tschiertschen).
you need 3h 30 min with schneeschuhe for the critical points.
From the Gürgaletsch peak you can go down to Jochalp and then walk to parpan.
This walk is in outdooractive always mentioned as "SCHUTZGEBIET". In fact, this alert is a very old one.