Ski touring training
Touring Tracks powered by Movement
On Monday evening, ski tour fans can complete ski touring training on various routes in the direction of Piz Scalottas. There are three routes available for ascent and one downhill route.
Please observe the following rules:
- The ascent is only allowed on Monday evening from 4.00 to 10.00 pm on Movement Touring Tracks
- The tourers are obliged to report to the Guardian of the June hut
- No departure without permission of the hut keeper
- The guardian announces the downhill run and the time of departure. All other slopes are closed to tourers
- The arrival in the valley has to be confirmed to the guardian by telephone on T +41 76 322 58 64
Turn right in direction Sporz before entering Lenzerheide (coming from Chur). When reaching Active Sport Baselgia either turn right in direction Fadail (start blue tracks) or continue straight ahead and follow the signs towards Tgantieni.