This event was even noted by the "Neue Zürcher Nachrichten".
On the feast day of St. Charles Borromeo, 4 November 1928, the new Catholic church was consecrated in Lenzerheide, which blends magnificently into the landscape. This is indeed remarkable, because just a few decades earlier there was neither a Catholic parish nor a real village called Lenzerheide. The Maiensässsiedlung Lenzerheide only developed into a village inhabited all year round in the 1880s. The first Catholic church was built in 1886, but it soon proved to be too small. So the new San Carlo church was built. In 1981, a large organ was added, which was built in Felsberg near Chur.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)